Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bella Lecture

I found this art lecture particularly interesting because what fascinated me the most was her intensity with art- more or less her "addiction" to art. She made a great point in sharing that she loves what she does, and cannot live without it, which enables her to create incessant amounts of art throughout her lifetime. It is a very inspiring aspect to being an artist, and she is the first of many artists that I've met that have really emphasized this crucial point.
The other important thing that really impressed me was the sheer creativity and impossibility of her pieces. Some of the sculptures were fairly large scale in size and its impressive to think of a woman of her age being so brilliant in creation and in sized-sculptures. She is an amazing woman and she inspires me to be as creative as possible, and most importantly confident, in my art experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment