Thursday, October 20, 2011

Super Mario!

After sitting for 2hrs hearing people disputing with one another... I think WE should do Super Mario instead of Disney. Super Mario has good and evil. There are characters who are cute, cartoony, weird, goofy, you name it. This would bring back a sense of nostalgia. Right? I know most of us played a Mario game some time in their life. Who hasn't? And please don't give me that video games is a guy thing. It's for girls too! I heard some of us complain about how it's going to be tedious putting details on Disney characters. I feel that the characters in Super Mario would slightly be easier to do because most characters use basic shapes and the details aren't as bad as Disney characters. Lastly, we did not even come to a closure with our Disney theme and I think it should be thrown in the trash. +1 for Super Mario. -Russell (:


No comments:

Post a Comment